Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

Male Posts : 158

The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:43 am

Thinking for a moment as he answered "I believe she's closer to a water like one... In fact... I believe she lives in the mountains of the Sky empire. She's not part of them though but friendly with them" frowning slightly as the image faded, "I can't tell you much more I'm afriad.."
Back to top Go down
https://untamedskiesrp.rpg-board.net
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:48 am

"Well i need to go find her. I didnt know that the empires allready had one ebonystriker among them. Alltho id assume she wanted to stay hidden. Safer that way and less risky." He said begining to lug the bags up and look out over the water.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am

As Ark watched him get ready to move he tilted his head towards the ebonscaled. "You should rest a little, your tired and I can keep you company, the female which you seek is called Monsoon. She believes that she's alone you will have to convince her that you are part of the clan" frowning slightly as he sat on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:59 am

"Shouldnt be to hard to convince someone i kinda am very obviously an ebonystriker." He said before sighting and letting his stuff fall off him takeing to gnoming on a sapphire. "Okay... I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:21 am

Chuckling from his response he replied with a smirk "I meant if you tried to make her your mate" chuckling as he joked with the dragon, "Anyways I know she is a water dragon very much like you, I wonder whats in store for you two. I can't see into the future but I'm sure things will work out"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:27 am

He blushes a bit shakeing his head. "Lets try not to think about mates yet.... I kinda think friends will do for now. Im mostly earth but yes i have a fair bit of water in there i guess.  And we will see."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:41 am

"I'm only teasing with ya, is there anything else you would like to know about her?" He gazed with a curious look towards him, curling his tail around the sand feeling the grains brushing his scales as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:48 am

"I wonder if she came from the same hatchery as i did or did another group of eggs get saved from destruction." He asked curling up himself as he eat. He was quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:49 am

Nodding slightly as he replied "Its possible but your not related, what can you remember when you first entered the world?" Raising his brow slightly as he didn't expect him to remember much as it was quite rare fairly old dragons remembering their hatchling days.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Azronical shook his head in reply to the question. "No I don't remember that day. I have grown to old to remember hatching. All i know is a couple of nice dragons found my egg and the others." He said pulling his tail arround him.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Nodding slightly as he replied "Yeah understandable, I didn't expect you to remember. Its good that some good dragons found you, sadly many havn't been lucky.." sighing resting his snout on the sand, relaxing he emptied his mind.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:39 pm

"Yea i am very greatfull towards them to be honest... They where good dragons." He looked out towards the area he would be going giveing a soft sigh. "Maybe now ill finnaly find what ive been looking for."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:54 pm

"I'm sure you will, what's your dream Azronical? A family? A peaceful home where you can spend your days with ones you love?" raising his brow at the question he asked, interested in his answer
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:58 pm

"All of the above and then some. I hope to someday be the ones to help get my race back on its feet. Maybe rebuild our ancient city some. But thats for much later." He said begining to groom his scales and fur.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Nodding as his orange gaze ran over him as he groomed himself, "Its a respectable dream, Its easily doable. You will get there Azronical, keep strong" Looking towards the waters edge as it was reaching him as he laid, chuckling he used his paw to control some of the water. Making an orb he created a small bird with his powers as it flew away towards the treeline.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 pm

He stopped grooming to watch as the bird was made tilting his head to the side. "Hmm okay. I dont know but easily doable but we will just have to see. Need to keep some form of hope."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:08 pm

Gazing down towards the sand he sighed knowing that it was time, "Well.. I must call my leave.. Though always remember we are watching, your never alone. Go find her rebuild what you once had, in the end you will succeed no matter what." Pulling himself onto his feet he smiled towards him, "If there's anything else you want to ask now's the time" Turning away from the dragon, he looked towards the water as he waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 pm

"Yes i do have a question. Will i ever see you again? And thanks.... For helping me." He said smileing and nodding. "And best of luck to you also. Everyone meeds some even someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Chuckling slightly as he smiled "I'm sure we will meet again, sooner or later everyone meets me" smirking slightly as he turned and started walking towards the water feeling the waves brush against his paws. "I do have someone yet don't at the same time, sadly its a path which I must follow for the sake of everything." With his body starting to disappear as he became water vapour, though speaking finally "Go find your lost clan member, start a family recreate what was lost many years ago."
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:54 pm

He watched the dragon start to dissolve he waves a paw towards him. "Bye and i will definantly try. Trust me I will. Send any other strikers you see to me." He says before the other dissapears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2