Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azronical

Azronical

The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) Empty
PostSubject: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:06 am

There wasen't allways just the four factions in the world. A seperate group existed long again who where very disconected from the rest of the dragons. They called themselves Ebonystrikers and had made their home in a city representing the three types. Each district was the home of either the water, life, or earth ebonystrikers. But one day something hunted them down and fought to drive them extinct.... But ebonystriker eggs where spared their shells keeping the young safe for a very long time in a dormant state till they where awoken and hatched by a kind group of dragons. 

One such hatchling from the group named Azronical spent his days roaming looking for more of his kind loseing memory of his younger years and the other strikers who where hatched next to him. As he grew older he began to yearn for a place to settle down and live with dragons socializeing once again and this is when he heard of the four groups of dragons. The striker made his way to their lands and quickly learned his best bet for any recording of info on his species would most likely be with 
The Tidal Domain. This is what led him to where he was just along their border keeping flight over the waters waiting to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:55 pm

As Ark was watching he noticed a wild dragon heading towards the Tidal, curiously he gazed and recognised who he was. Realising that he was waiting for a patrol he decided to talk with the young one, as he sensed uncertainty within him maybe he could help ease his thoughts. Appearing like his normal self a certain distance away from Azronical so he wouldn't freak out, as he flew towards the hovering dragon. Calling out as he got closer "So.. your looking to gain access to the Tidal's lands?" he asked now stopping in front of the younger dragon. To Azronical Ark would look like a normal SeaScale, yet many from the faction would recognise him.
Back to top Go down
https://untamedskiesrp.rpg-board.net
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Azronical watched the dragon head towards him feeling his wings begin to ache from flying to long. He didnt want to land in the water currently due to not knowing the predators that would lurk here. When the dragon manages to reach him he nods. "Yes I need to get some knowledge about certain things and I had a feeling I could find it here." He said with a very foreighn accent
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Nodding noticing the tiredness that the dragon was under, "What knowledge are you seeking? For I maybe able to help" tilting his head slightly as he looked curiously towards the stranger. "Either way your welcome to enter the lands, The Tidal welcomes all inless you bring ill will" waiting patiently as he gazed towards Azronical.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 5:41 pm

He begins to fly over towards him a few bags on his back. "Some information about Ebonystrikers. I heard there are some extensive records of many things here. Info is very small about my kind considering weve been thought extinct for ages." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Nodding he replied with a smile "Fair enough, I've heard about the Ebonystrikers it was a same to see them go" sighing slightly he turned his attention back to the stranger, "So whats your name?" he asked with a curious look towards him.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Azronical did think it odd for the dragon to word it as if he was there when it hapened but he dropped the subject. "Azronical. Earth ebonystriker." He said stateing his name and type. "Alltho most agree my mother or father was a water ebonystriker because i can swim rather well for the normally unequiped earth ebonystrikers." He said as a side thought.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Smiling slightly he responded "Yeah you do look like you have some sea in you" chuckling he gestured for him to follow him to the nearby beach. "Come on there's no need to keep up here" dropping down onto the sandy surface he continued speaking softly "As you might have guessed, I have seen your clan before"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:47 pm

He nods following him until they reach the beach and lands next to him begining to unload the bags off his back. "Yes i did assume that. I assume your some form of immortal to have lived that many lifetimes ago."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:34 am

Raising a brow he turned his focus towards the ebon dragon, "Well your pretty smart, your right I am immortal. Not many know my name though" chuckling keeping his posture as he was waiting to get barraged by questions, yet he was willing to answer towards the topic of course.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:43 am

"Hmm never met an immortal before. Do you know what happened to the ebonystrikers of old? All ive managed to scrap up is that they where hunted down by some beast. A beast that for some reason only held rage towards the ebonystrikers." He asked looking at the other. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:20 am

Frowning slightly as he nodded "you are correct, a creature who was later assumed killed destroyed your clan. Many moons ago this all happened.." Sighing slightly smiling "My name's Arkhor, I would be surprised if you know it" walking over towards the bags as he gazed over them "So you wern't packing too light then?"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:26 am

"Im still trying to find out what that creature was. To be able to nearly whipe out a race must mean it was very powerfull. My best guess is it isnt dead id assume its some immortal like you and just held a grudge." He said giveing out his theory. "My armour altho a large portion of it is food. Haveing a weird diet of gems can lead to very heavy cargo."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:07 am

Frowning slightly as he replied, "The creature was a Hydra of dragon origin.. Also it didn't hold a grudge against you people as it was simply protecting its territory.. With your clan growing it created a threat to it" sighing from the harsh answers he continued "I'm sorry for your loss.. How did you survive?"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:13 am

"I have trouble believing that. How did a single hydra kill us all. As far as how i survived ebonystriker eggs can go dormant for thousands of years before hatching when the enviroment is favorable. My other worry is if there is anyone else like me out there."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:47 am

Sighing again he frowned answering "Because it wasn't any normal Hydra.. Its size was immense.. Along with its attack during the night.. I know because I was there.." Avoiding his gaze as he looked towards the water as he remembered what happened.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:54 pm

"Damn... Thats what happened then.... Wait tou where there? Why where you there? I know your an immortal and all but ebonystrikers where very wary of outsider." Azronical said flicking his tail back and fourth.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Frowning slightly as he replied turning his gaze back towards Azronical, "Yeah.. Azronical.. the reason why you havn't heard of me is that I keep myself hidden, as I created that monster along with everything in this world. Like I said.. I don't enjoy seeing creatures die.. in fact it brings me pain, its a cycle somethings need to stay the same.. others well can't be altered" Pausing for a moment as he expected him to go into shock, or choosing not the believe him. "Things can be created again though Azronical, simply by finding someone for you to be with. Your clan's memory would live on through you. I would advise joining the Tidal because if your looking for a peaceful life then its best for you"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Azronical listened quietly his body not giveing up much of what he was thinking. He waited till the other finished talking before replying. "So your a god of life. Well that sure is something. I intend to see what all the groups are like before I make that decision. Alltho i do value the idea of peace." Sure he was a bit supprised to hear this from the dragon but he grew accustomed to being suprised in his years of traveling. "And what made you decide to talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Nodding as he got the title right, smiling slightly as he asked him "Well.. I generally talk with those who are either having trouble or need my help. I saw in you uncertainly so instead of just watching I decided to help, providing meaning towards a long life. Everyone has greatness within them, most achieve it. Like many things in this world there's a balance you just have to find yours. Whatever you may decide it will be the right choice."
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:08 pm

"Im just worried my race will go extinct and id much rather keep them from doing that. Being one of the last if not the last of a species is so hard to deal with. And i hope your right about choices...."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Sighing slightly he shook his head "Don't be worried, no matter what happens your legacy will go on. Even after your gone it won't stop because your part of the fabric of the world." Smiling slightly as he closed his eyes "Your not alone Azronical... there is another who survived.. who in fact is very similar to you"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:48 pm

"Okay as long as my race continues ill be happy. Im just trying to keep the race alive. Theres still so much i want to learn about them." He says before listening to the second part eyes growing wide. "Wait theres another?! Where!"
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 12:13 am

Opening his eyes again he smiled "Not to far from here.. I can't pinpoint her fully but I know she's around the Tidal and Sky areas, I'm sure your fates will collde with each other. So don't give up" sighing slightly as he continued "Is there anything else you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 12:22 am

"Wait i need to find her! What type of striker is she and why is she around here? As far as info about the old ebonystrikers how was the groups relations with them. All i know is they mostly kept to themselves besides wartime." He said getting up and begining to pack up despite his exausted body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)   The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Extinct Found. (Prive for Arkhor.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untamed Skies Roleplay :: Roleplaying :: The Wild Lands-
Jump to: