Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Inferna, FireScale Dragoness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferna
Ember Apprentice
Ember Apprentice
Inferna

Inferna, FireScale Dragoness Empty
PostSubject: Inferna, FireScale Dragoness   Inferna, FireScale Dragoness EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 3:14 am

General Information:

Name: Inferna
Alias (Nicknames): The firebender. And practically any nickname which she comes across she will approve of.
Age (State this in human years): 42 years old.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Species: Dragon.
Faction: Ember alliance.

Appearance:
Scale/Feather/etc Appearance: Different shades of crimson which appear almost black in the darkness. She also has a lighter coloured underbelly.
Height: 120 feet tall
Weight: Approximatelly 45,000kg thanks to her muscles and sheer strength.
Length: 390 feet long.
Wingspan: 380 from wing tip to wing tip.
Eye colour: Yellow.

Appearance (give at least a 5 sentence paragraph!):
She has great wings, and a long tail which she can ignite at a moments notice. Inferna has four small chin horns, across her cheekbone she has a frill and two long horns at the back of her head. She has a frill-like appendage across her neck and it ends on her shoulders. Then it starts again at her hind legs and goes to the tip of her tail. Inferna also has 4 muscular legs, all which have paws adorned by 4 sharp claws. Her form is, overall, rather bulky but slim. Somewhat similar to this;

Inferna, FireScale Dragoness 9e5f12b32f1f98ec9b0d8e0ba68570b2

Personality:

Likes: Fish, eating fish, raising fish, drawing, mock combat, eating.
Dislikes: Smaller creatures (less than 3 feet tall), eating chewy or tough food and rather arrogant dragons.  
Fears: The death of herself or her loved ones. She also fears not being accepted.
Personality (At least 5 sentences!):
Inferna is quite a relaxed dragon and is incredibly playful and cheerful. Despite her playful and cheery nature, Inferna is quite smart and often will be able to figure out what dragons are thinking by their facial expressions. She is intelligent as well.
Inferna enjoys the most random of things, however, she is incredibly respectful to the dragons who are 'above' her in her tribe. She also is loyal to them, however, she will always be one to try and make a friend.
The downside to Inferna is that she often rambles and can be quick tempered, however, she is trying to control that as much as she can.

And often fails miserably.

Background:

Family (Blood): N/A
Family (In-laws): N/A
Mate (put N/A if she/he has no mate): N/A
Hatchlings (Put N/A if she/he has no mate): N/A
Breed (is your character a pureblood or a hybrid?): FireScale, majority, about 90%, with 10% EarthScale.

History (At least a 5 sentence paragraph!):
Inferna hatched to be alone in the world, the daughter of an EarthScale and a FireScale. However, her parents had been cursed while they carried Inferna as they had betrayed a close friend of their own. To save themselves from the rather angry black scaled dragon, they would call upon their own magicians to transfer the curse to their child. Thus, this curse has carried on to Inferna, but it has no ill effects on her currently. However, in time, one day her strength will rapidly decay for no particular reason. The only way to reverse this is for her to actually have a real reason to live, someone to love and devote her time to.

(I wanted to reveal all of this through RP, however, as you wanted it now, then I have to put it in.)

For now, Inferna has been living and serving in the tribe. She trains constantly, aiming to be a strong guard for her tribe.

If you would like to know the absolute exact specifics of the curse, here they are;
The Curse. Contains Gore:

Abilities:

Strengths: Close combat (which means that she likes to use close ranged fighting and excells at it. Her bulk helps with tanking hits as well.).
Flight, meaning she is slightly more agile than others of her tribe, despite her heavy weight.
She also is skilled with timing biting and claw attacks. This means that she can pick a good time to try and bite or swipe a claw at someone with minimal danger to herself.
Weaknesses: Ranged abilities, things which hit her from a far distance.
Water, the liquid which the ocean is made out of.
The cold, such as ice and other things which are below 3 degrees CELCIUS.
her own arrogance with her strength when she is fighting those who she sees as a lower rank. For example, if she were a guardian, she would see people who fight as citizens are completely and utterly pathetic before her own strength and underestimate them.

Abilities (Magic abilities):
She can control and bend fire her own fire to her will. She can do this in order to extinguish it if she has to, however, it has to be her own fire as I have stated. Inferna can bend her fire in a sense that if she causes a forest fire, she can make it move and sway. The max distance she can control is 500 feet.

She can also use it empower herself or other dragons. The empowerment would simply be buffing the fire by around 200 degrees F. This doesn't mean that she is able to heal others at all and the empowerment would last about 3 posts. The only downside about the empowerment is that it weakens her slightly as she is spreading her power slightly thin across different dragons. To clarify further, she can only empower those who actually can use fire. So no, she can't make SkyScales suddenly breathe fire.

Inferna is also able to breathe fire to around 400 feet, the closer to her maw, the hotter it would be. I'm not changing the distance as it's just as long as she is and at the max distance, she can barely light leafs and twigs on fire. It's like a warm bath.

Inferna also can do as her name suggests, summon a giant inferno which is basically an orb of death due to its temperatures that it can reach. The orbs size is around 400 feet in diameter, reaches temperatures of 1500 degrees F. Obviously, this orb cannot reach incredible distances, but can form around 500 feet away from her (HOWEVER it would only be around 200 feet in diameter, if it were 250 feet away from her, it would be 400 feet in diameter). This can burn scales, trees, etc. However, before you cry out that this is incredibly over powered, it's quite easy to dodge. It takes 2 posts for her to set up. It can be put out by incredibly powerful gusts of wind. It can be smothered. It can be thrown into the ocean and it would be extinguished. Basically anything which puts out normal fire will put the orb out, obviously.

Abilities (Physical abilities):
Inferna can ignite her claws and attack with flaming claws.
Her fangs have a weak venom which she can inject into her victims, which causes swelling in the area of injection.
She has incredible physical strengths, able to best a large amount of other dragons in a fight, however, she isn’t one to abuse her strength.
Inferna also has the ability to be incredibly agile in the sky and is also quick in the skies for her breed. For speeds, I have no idea what I'm allowed to put in as there is nothing which states the speeds of the dragons. So I will be having to guess this and I will say approximately 60mph at absolute top speed which will only last for 1 post. However, the main speed which she takes is around 30mph. With her agileness, it's not that she can fly quickly, but she can make quick movements in the air to make sharper turns. However, she can't turn as sharply as dragons such as SkyScales.

Sample RP post:
Inferna laid down on the edge of a lake, her reflection staring back at her. She purred quietly, laying on her side as she sighed in contempt. As the suns rays warmed her crimson hide, Inferna would sigh, not wanting to be alone in this world anymore. However, Inferna would slowly rise to her feet and begin to search around for another reason to continue to be strong. She soon found it as she saw a baby hatchling, something which she longed for herself.
Alt If Applicable: N/A

Last edited by Inferna on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferna
Ember Apprentice
Ember Apprentice
Inferna

PostSubject: Re: Inferna, FireScale Dragoness   Inferna, FireScale Dragoness EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 11:35 am

You know, this is incredibly unfair with the reviews. Arkhor was much more lenient on Flames's app than you were with me and didn't ask him once for specifics. That is incredibly INCREDIBLY unfair.

You also let Artemise through, who is INCREDIBLY MORE POWERFUL than my character. Thank you for being "fair" staff.

And thanks for ruining my history with my character as I wanted to reveal it through using her.

However. I've done what you asked and explained things, even though there was literally NO GUIDE for speed.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Inferna
Ember Apprentice
Ember Apprentice
Inferna

PostSubject: Re: Inferna, FireScale Dragoness   Inferna, FireScale Dragoness EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Added her curse and specified exactly what it can do.

Also added definitions of water and such as well and explained basic things.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Inferna, FireScale Dragoness   Inferna, FireScale Dragoness EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:43 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://untamedskiesrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inferna, FireScale Dragoness   Inferna, FireScale Dragoness Empty

Back to top Go down

Inferna, FireScale Dragoness
Page 1 of 1