Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Tidal Training (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Male Posts : 107

Tidal Training (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:00 pm

BUMP Neptune or Adelmo
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 am

Neptune watched quietly as the griffin hatchling continued to hide beneath the targets. He watched Storm out of the corner of his eye as he went to grab a med kit and heal himself, then come back. Neptune found himself questioning his leader's sense when he crouched near the griffin and tried to coax her out up close. Was he mad? She had just bitten him! And drawn blood, at that. Fiesty little beast.

Surprisingly, the griffin crawled out of her hiding spot, albeit slowly, and stood there. Faida, he thought he heard the others call her, was her name, right?

The hatchling opened her mouth and lectured the older griffin next to him, then looked at him and proceeded to tell him to hold his tongue. This caused both the SeaScale's brows to come shooting up while his eyes widened. Even while fearful, this griffin had a smart mouth.

Neptune couldn't help it, he laughed.

It was a short one, but a laugh. He smiled at her, the first smile she and Adelmo had seen of him. It was quite odd to see Neptune smiling. He was normally a very serious dragon. And it was hard to expect even an upward twitch of the corners of his maw, let alone a full blown laugh.

"You might want to keep this one as a friend, Storm, because she's quite the little spitfire!" he chuckled, still smiling. "Well, Spitfire, my name is not Seascale, it's Neptune." he introduced himself, smirking now.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Storm watched in surprise as the young griffin came out of her hiding place and started talking like nothing happened. And then she told Neptune to hold his tongue. More surprisingly still, Neptune laughed! When Neptune said to keep her as a friend, Storm laughed too. So Neptune did have a sense of humor. "It's fine, Faida. It isn't that bad," he said, talking about his wound. Then he addressed both Adelmo and Faida. "So what brings you two to the Tidal Domain?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:01 am

BUMP AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Faida

Faida

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:16 pm

Faida's brows furrowed as an exasperated look became her expression at Neptune's laugh. Not the reaction she wanted or expected, but ah well. At least he wasn't talking back to her.

After the fiasco about Faida's smart mouth faded, Storm asked her and Adelmo why they were here. Faida turned towards him and shrugged. "I hitched a ride on one of the SeaScales headed here. I want to explore!" she explained herself, before glancing around. "Can you show me around? I won't break anything, I swear!" she begged.

(Short sorry xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidal Training (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untamed Skies Roleplay :: Roleplaying :: Faction RP :: The Tidal Domain-
Jump to: